Terms of Service Mo-Lawn Landscape Supplies & Services Ltd
All Prices Quoted include 20% V.A.T (apart from NIL or reduced rate products).
All orders placed must also include a delivery charge unless the items are being collected.
Deliveries within the central Scotland area are made directly from Mo-Lawn staff, out with this area a pallet distribution service is used (see below). Delivery cost is calculated for you once the delivery postcode is in-put.
- Deliveries will be made kerbside, should you have any specific access requirements or instructions, please discuss these with us before placing your order.
- Large and heavy items are offloaded using a mechanical arm, please consider delivery access, obstructions and make us aware of any potential issues at the time of order. Any damage caused to the property due to the delivery remains the responsibility of the customer.
- Please note that if our driver considers your access unsuitable for whatever reason they are well within their rights to refuse to unload the items or alternatively unload them as near as possible to the required destination, which may well be at the side of the road.
- Please be aware that materials purchased from Mo-Lawn can be heavy & bulky. Please ensure you have assessed the weight and have the correct means to move materials if needed after delivery. Mo-Lawn staff cannot assist in further transportation of goods through the property or into buildings (sheds or garages) due to increased risk of personal injury or damage to property.
- Deliveries by Mo-Lawn staff are made Monday to Friday between 8am - 6am generally within 2-3 days.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept any returns of materials that have been used. For example, any stones that have been put down or slabs that have been laid. Ensure the suitability and volume of goods before using.
- If you wish to return items to us, we ask you to contact us directly by telephone or email within 14 days of the collection or delivery date.
- Please note – you will only receive a refund of the cost of the goods received and not the delivery charge. If you require the goods to be uplifted there will be an additional collection charge.
- If we have not received notification of any return due to change of mind within 14 days from date of delivery it will be assumed that acceptance of the goods has taken place. Any subsequent claim will be subject to our discretion, and we reserve the right to choose whether to make a full refund.
- Please be aware that as all bark, stones and paving are natural products, there is a likelihood of colour variations. Please keep this in mind if you are trying to match a product you have had for some time.
Two day delivery cost structure is as below.
The price includes pallets, packaging and V.A.T
Delivered directly by Mo-Lawn Staff, cost will be calculated when you input your postcode.
All other Zones
Please contact our office directly for information on current delivery costs as these have been subject to fluctuation.
Rates are per consignment up to one ton in the form of a pallet or per bulk bag or per unit i.e six maxi bags of 20mm